This one compact bush brings so much gorgeous floral variation, it's a must-have in our garden. Bi-color 1.5" pom pon blooms are deep wine with brushes of white and pink, making for an endless variation of cut flowers.
Tubers are sold individually, and come in a Plover fabric bag with a custom wooden stake and planting instructions.
- Tuber: 1
- Flower type: Pom
- Scent: Unscented
- Height: 3'
- Site: Full Sun
- Water: Moist but well-drained
- Plant spacing: 12-18"
- Pinch: when plants are 12” tall
- Days to maturity: 80-100 days
- Flowering: July to November
- CARE TIPS: May need support with a cane or stick, tied in every couple of weeks. Pick or dead-head regularly to prolong flowering. In milder winters you can mulch deeply and overwinter tubers in the ground.
- VASE LIFE: Change the water regularly and add a splash of cider vinegar or bleach as you do.
Delivery & Returns
This item is available to ship within 48 hours (unless otherwise noted) via USPS. Please note that we are not able to ship dahlia tubers outside of the U.S.
To protect from cold damage during shipping, all dahlias will ship starting in April.
If for any reason you would like to return items from your order, please contact us within 10 days of receipt of your order for return instructions. Read more about our Garden Delivery & Returns policy here.