I'm unsure about a print. Can I get a swatch?
Yes! Visit our SWATCHES page to view of all our prints and find ordering instructions. We will send you up to 3 swatches for FREE. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know which swatch(es) you would like, being sure to include your name and mailing address. We will send them via USPS First Class Mail.
I noticed a printing variation in my bedding. Is that normal?
Yes. Color and print variations sometimes occur due to the nature of our printing. We believe this is part of the one-of-a-kind charm of Plover's textiles, and we hope you agree! However if the variation is too drastic for your liking and you'd like to replace the item, please contact us at email@example.com.
How are your sheets sized?
- Twin Fitted Sheets are 39" x 75" x 15"
- Twin Flat Sheets are 70" x 105"
- Queen Fitted Sheets are 60" x 80" x 15"
- Queen Flat Sheets are 96" x 105"
- King Fitted Sheets are 78" x 80" x 15"
- King Flat Sheets are 108" x 105"
Will your sheets fit deep mattresses?
- Our sheets will fit mattresses up to 15" deep.
Will Plover King Sheets fit my California King mattress?
California King mattresses are 72" W x 84" L (4" narrower and 4" longer than a King-size mattress). While our King Fitted sheets would not fit a Cal King mattress, you could use the King Flat Sheet for that purpose.
Will your duvets and quilts work on my California King bed?
- Yes. Our King Duvets and Quilts are 96" x 104", so they will fit on a Cal King bed, depending on how much overhang you want.
How are your duvets sized?
- Twin Duvets are 68" x 86"
- Queen Duvets are 92" x 96"
- King Duvets are 96" x 104"
How are your quilts sized?
- Twin Quilts are 68" x 86"
- Queen Quilts are 92" x 96"
- King Quilts are 96" x 104"
Where is your bedding made?
- Our bedding is designed in the Pacific Northwest, USA. Our manufacturing is done in India at our BSCI-audited factory. You can read more about our manufacturing processes here.
How should I care for my bedding?
All Plover bedding is designed to be machine-washable and dryer-friendly to make your life easy. Even our hand-sewn quilts can be washed in a machine. All Plover bedding is made from 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton sateen with a thread count of 300. Here are some general care tips to keep in mind.
- —Machine wash cool water to preserve colors, and use a mild liquid detergent
- —Wash with like colors and items
- —Tumble dry low
- —Iron on medium heat
- —Don't use fabric softeners, dryer sheets (wool dryer balls are recommended), harsh liquid or powdered detergents with your sateen bedding
- —Do not use products containing benzoyl peroxide, alpha hydroxy acids or chlorine bleach
What is the Pre-Sale exactly?
It's us giving you exactly what you want! (And you helping us to design our new collections!) If you see something you love, purchase it as a Pre-Sale and get 20% off. Anything that doesn't get funded won't be manufactured. No more waste!
How does the Pre-Sale work?
About every 4 months we'll feature new products on our Pre-Sale page. Vote with your dollar, funding the pieces you love and getting 20% off in the process. Products that reach their funding goal are manufactured and delivered!
What's the benefit of doing the Pre-Sale?
Besides practicing delayed gratification? Not only do you get 20% off (sometimes more), you're guaranteed the item you purchased if it's funded. Since Plover only does small runs of each print, things often sell out, and this way you won't miss out.
What if a product doesn't reach its funding goal?
If a product doesn't get 100% funded, we'll be in touch to let you know if we decide to make the product anyhow (most likely the case!) or to provide you a full refund.
When am I actually billed?
We'll charge your card upon checkout, as usual.
How long does it take to deliver products once they are funded?
An estimated shipping date is provided on all the Pre-Sale pages. Usually this is about 8-12 weeks after funding. In the event that manufacturing complications arise, we'll be in touch asap to update you if our original estimate is incorrect.
Can I just wait for the product to be available and buy it then?
If it receives funding, sure! But again, there's no way to guarantee we'll have the size and style you want unless you're part of the Pre-Sale.
What if I want to cancel my Pre-Sale order?
You can cancel your Pre-Sale order by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have a question not answered here...
- No problem! Email us at email@example.com any time.