'Mystique' is a favorite of floral arrangers, and it's not difficult to see why. It's muted pinky-mauve color fades subtly along the petals, giving it a smoky, washed-out look.
Tubers are sold individually, and come in a Plover fabric bag with a custom wooden stake and planting instructions.
- Tuber: 1
- Flower type: Formal Decorative
- Scent: Unscented
- Height: 4'
- Site: Full Sun
- Plant spacing: 12-18"
- Water: Keep moist in well-drained soil
- Pinch: when plants are 12” tall
- Days to maturity: 80-100 days
- Flowering: July to November
- CARE TIPS: Support with a cane or stick, tie in every couple of weeks. Pick or dead-head regularly to prolong flowering. In milder winters you can mulch deeply and overwinter them in the ground.
- VASE LIFE: Change the water regularly and add a splash of cider vinegar or bleach as you do.
Delivery & Returns
This item is available to ship within 48 hours (unless otherwise noted) via USPS. Please note that we are not able to ship dahlia tubers outside of the U.S.
To protect from cold damage during shipping, all dahlias will ship starting in April.
If for any reason you would like to return items from your order, please contact us within 10 days of receipt of your order for return instructions. Read more about our Garden Delivery & Returns policy here.